Monday, October 8, 2012

Tellwut.com

After about 2 weeks of tinkering with Tellwut.com I was finally able to cash out this morning on a $10 Walmart Card, this site mails you the card <snail mail>. I will let you guys know as soon as I receive my earnings. So you will know if this is also a legit site. I have heard good things so we will see ;) This site is easy, you just gotta log on every few days and all you do is answer questions, that's it! The first day I made a little over half of cash out, then every 3 days would log in again answer new questions and do it again in another 3 days. I found it to be quite entertaining and easy ;)

1 comment:

  1. One look and I have subscribed to your RSS feed. You are a wonderful writer and your website is just an amazing platform. How did you do this? Wish someone could guide me on how to start my own micro-blogging site. I have no doubt in my mind which road to take. You have convinced me to take up a full-time job as a freelance writer. I have begun my journey with marketplaces like www.zopvideos.com , Best way to make online money. You can too!

    ReplyDelete